My assignment as a Rabbinic Messianic Teacher/Mentor is grounded in this “Ancient Wisdom” from Yitro (Jethro) to Moshe (Moses). Exodus 18:20 You should also teach them the laws (Torah) and the teachings, and show them how to LIVE their lives and what WORK they should do.
VIDEO CONFERENCE TEACHING & MENTORSHIP
Torah Study Mentorship
This program goal is to direct you as a Talmid (student) to study the Bible within the context of its Hebraic origins while maintaining the integrity of the original intent of Adonai’s word.
The focus is to teach you as a Talmid (student) of the word from the Hebraic perspective and redirect you to your Jewish foundation in order to go forward in a deeper understanding of Biblical truth, faith and practice. Studying from a Hebraic concept will allow you as a student to re-examine the Scriptures with a powerful flood light through the Ruach HaKodesh (Holy Spirit), to expose the hidden treasures.
- 3 (Three) Month Mentorship
- Wednesday OR Thursday weekly (once a week) sessions
- 1 hour 15 minutes (Maximum session time limit)
** Additional time will be billed $50.00 in 30 minute time blocks**
- Weekly one-on-one contact session
- Student assessment for personalizing teaching
- Final student assessment at the end of contract
- A weekly special Torah Parsha teaching for Talmid of the Word participants only
- Daily intercession for you
- Certificate at completion of mentorship program
- Login information will be provided for participants using video conferencing.
1 Timothy 5:17-18Complete Jewish Bible (CJB) 17 The leaders who lead well should be considered worthy of double honor, especially those working hard at communicating the Word and at teaching. 18 For the Tanakh says, “You are not to muzzle an ox when it is treading out the grain,”[a] in other words, “The worker deserves his wages.
Course Value 1,200.00
$490 payment in full for 3 month mentorship program
$200 installment plan - First payment due at time of application
2 subsequent installments of $200 according to dates provided
Fill out form below to request an application to complete enrollment.